On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 02:31:18AM +0100, ropers wrote:
> 2009/3/17 Gilles Chehade <gil...@openbsd.org>:
>
> > http://www.poolp.org/~gilles/
>
> So... what's the black-out stuff all about?
>
> I'm not up to date, it appears, and I don't understand French, and
> what I saw in the HTML source does not exist in the English Wikipedia:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HADOPI, and a translated version of the
> French page is a bit too choppy for me to make much sense of it:
> http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffr.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FHADOPI&sl=fr&tl=en
> (And please don't take this the wrong way, but your protest might be
> more effective if you told people what you're protesting.)

A bit off topic, but basically the french government wants to
pass a law that's very dangerous for our freedom and justice.
As a protest many sites are doing a protest black-out.

Search for ACTA, and don't worry these laws are coming to you
soon, you too will experience rights violations, it is just a
matter of time.

Gilles

--
Gilles Chehade