On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Lazarus Wasbeim
<lazarus.wasb...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 6:01 PM, Denis Doroshenko
> <denis.doroshe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Lazarus Wasbeim
>> <lazarus.wasb...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> > L'haim.
>> >
>> > It's quite amazing how low these who calls themselves developers can go
>> > at
>> > pouring dirt all over somebody they were shaking hands with just moments
>> > ago.
>>
>> "Well, you thought Cusamano was your friend. -- You live, you learn."
>> The Sopranos.
>
> I would prefer a quote from Britney Spears please. Thank You very much.

sorry to disappoint you, but there'll be none. makes me wonder though
what BS could be quoted from BS...

>> well, considering those mails that were revealed, i'd say some one
>> could see that coming sooner or later. the things were just got named
>> openly.
>
> What has been posted from the acqusing part is full of lies.
> It's a pity you can not read it.
> Tiny little lies are used to makemuch bigger half-truth
> look more plausible. Add to that a horde of screaming
> masses and what do you get? Propaganda.
> Can a sane person use propaganda as a basis for theirs opinion about
> and relationship with others? No. I would say No.

those are some heavy claims. can you back it up with any evidence?
considering your "i know something" coming below, i can say that it is
your propaganda above. and oh so sorry, but your propaganda has next
to none credibility comparing to Theo's one.

>> are you directly involved? do you know all the details?
>
> Surely I know something You perhaps don't.

so you know *something*. well the question was worded quite clearly
and you fail to answer that simple question. the answers seem to be
"no".

> More importantly I can see where the lies are.

huh, somewhere i've already heard that... "I see through the lies of
the Jedi. I do not fear the dark side, as you do."

at the beginning the stuff from Theo might look as BS and Win even had
setup a page with accounting info, which now seems to be "accounting
info". but the more details come out, the more it backs up what Theo
said. the page still mentions that funeral money, which Wim himself
agreed to have had nothing to do with donations whatsoever. and it's
just one piece.

> But on a positive note let's move on. Sorry folks I've gotten You all
> excited about it again. Just felt as perhaps maybe just a chance
> that this has gotten somebody doubt something.

since i don't have all the details at my hands, i decide by what is
available up to date. it might change still, however with the current
effort from Wim as it is, that seems very unlikely.