Timothy Hume skrev:
Hi,

My current PC is not very healthy. I am considering building a new low
power consumption machine. I want something a bit more powerful than a
Soekris, but it doesn't have to be the fastest machine around. I will
be using the machine for web browsing, Email, managing my digital
photos and so on. The main requirement is that the machine is quiet
and has a low power consumption so I can leave it on all the time.  I
obviously want to build something which works "perfectly" with
OpenBSD.

Is it possible to build something like I describe which uses under 30
Watts, and if so, what hardware would people recommend?

Cheers,

Tim.

ALIX from PC-Engine:
http://www.pcengines.ch/alix3d3.htm