This is more of a grammar/wording question, but it does go on to the
security of OS's in general.

Was having a read of this;

http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2009/04/15/ibotnet-trojan.html

And the last comment made me think about OpenBSD. The article closes by
saying "this shows that no OS in inherently safe" but they are comparing Mac
and Windows. Could the same also be said about OpenBSD. This here problem of
downloading a dodgy copy of Photoshop which opens you up for a BotNet is
something that can effect all OS's.but is that completely true? Can the same
thing happen to an OpenBSD machine and is there no way around this?

An OS is ultimately about the user as well, My XP machine is fine, but my
friends are all ridden to shit, not so much these days with new'er Windows,
but few years ago everyone's PC was a nightmare, so you take the risk
downloading a file from BitTorrent of course, but is there measures to
prevent this happening in the first place, is OpenBSD as open to this as
Mac/Windows or is it inherently more secure (of course I know it is but im
aiming that question more specifically at this kind of scenario)

Chris