On Sunday 10 May 2009 22:40:18 Kaltashkin Eugene wrote:
> Hi ppls.
>
> On my EEEPC 1000H i cannot use any program which use direct access to
> my Ralink 2860 :(
> i'm not see any devices in /dev named ral0, but many programs, for
> example: wmwlmon, wmnetload see my card correctly.
> How i can resolve this problem ?
> Maybe who know some params for mknod or another way ?

Well, you should start from reading some Unix literature first...

Network devices are not presented in filesystem because it creates too
much overhead. If you want to do that you should definitely go to
Hurd... What programs do you run that require such access? What do you
want to do this way?

--
  Best wishes,
    Vadim Zhukov

A: Because it messes up the way people read text.
Q: Why is a top-posting such a bad thing?