On 15/07/2009, at 5:10 PM, Wayne M. Scace wrote:

                Hello fellow BSDians,
I know it's baby steps, but I am, I thnk, off to a good start in climbing the learning curve of using OpenBSD. I set myself the dual goals of getting the src tree and the ports tree onto the box. Well, early in my Tuesday (14 July, 2009) I accomplished those goals. I feel pretty darn good about it!! My next goal is to get pf setup and get this box operational as a Firewall/NAT box. Which was the original intent of putting OpenBSD onto it in the first place.

Have a great week everyone!!

                                                        Sincerely and
Respectfully Yours,

                                                                  Wayne M. Scace

While I'm sure everyone is very happy for you, can I respectfully ask
that your postings are a bit more technical in nature?

http://www.openbsd.org/mail.html

<quote>
Stay on topic
Please keep the subject of the post relevant to users of OpenBSD.
</unquote>

We're all busy here.

Regarding PF - get the book - worth the money.

http://nostarch.com/pf.htm

Thanks.