Specifically for people new to OpenBSD, there is a 'newbies' list, with
subscription information available at
 http://mailman.theapt.org/listinfo/openbsd-newbies

The post that Wayne sent would definitly be on topic and welcome on the
'newbies' list.

--
Calling J-Man Kink.  Calling J-Man Kink.  Hash missile sighted, target
Los Angeles.  Disregard personal feelings about city and intercept.