2009/7/15 Wayne M. Scace <k9di_...@k9di.org>:
> Richard Toohey wrote:
>>
>> While I'm sure everyone is very happy for you, can I respectfully ask
>> that your postings are a bit more technical in nature?
>> Thanks.
>
>                Hello Richard,
>        Sure, I'll bear that in mind in the future.
>
> Wayne

Wayne if you have an irresistible urge to share you experience with
OpenBSD you could consider writing some articles about it on
<undeadly.org>. I think I might even read them then...

As Richard mentioned the mailing lists aren't intended as blog. ;)

--
We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives teaching
them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and