Not unless you know the ip addreses of everything you're hitting.  No
amount of magic will make relayd intercept an https session and get
the url out without sending a bogus certificate to the user.  If you
have a limited set of places to go, sure, it'll work, but so will just
a plain old pf rule restrincting outbound 443 connections to the same
set of addresses.  Trying to do this for akamai type moving targets
willl be an exercise in frustration though.

You could always just ensure all your users are using internet
explorer or firefox with all the whining turned off, and intercept the
ssl cookies anyway. Most of the users probably won't notice or will
click ok and simply blather along after clicking ok enough times to
make it accept the forgery.