Hi,

On Fri, 06.11.2009 at 13:41:13 +0200, Lars Nooden <lars.cura...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Unless you aren't running shit-for-architecture x86 systems still.
> It is 2009 and there are sparc, mips, freescale and arm on the market.

now you only need to educate "us" about how such machines can be used
in an economic fashion.

Blaming people for not running PDA cpus for core routers or not
shelling out $40k for Niagara machines (supported by OpenBSD???) when
these are even outperformed by $4k PCs in almost all practical
scenarios, just doesn't cut it. Much less so if you take the rest of
the "supply chain" into account.

It's not like I was in love with x86/amd64, but it's *really*hard* to
go for something else.

Kind regards,
--Toni++