Per-Olov Sjvholm <pe...@incedo.org> writes:

> How do you use authpf from a IPhone or similar...

There are ssh clients for iphones, just look in the app store.  The
one i ended up installing has gone up in price it seems to (shock,
horror) NOK 35 (about USD 6), but I see one at NOK 6 (about a dollar).

And of course for obscurity, you can set up the sshd on a non-standard
port.

Then again, Claudio's comment happens to be true, and now I guess some
kid will actually figure it out, implement and write a HOWTO.  Good
thing I wasn't eating or drinking anything.

grmpf,
Peter
http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/