On 16 feb 2010, at 11.17, Peter N. M. Hansteen wrote:

> Per-Olov Sjvholm <pe...@incedo.org> writes:
>
>> How do you use authpf from a IPhone or similar...
>
> There are ssh clients for iphones, just look in the app store.  The
> one i ended up installing has gone up in price it seems to (shock,
> horror) NOK 35 (about USD 6), but I see one at NOK 6 (about a dollar).
>
> And of course for obscurity, you can set up the sshd on a non-standard
> port.
>
> Then again, Claudio's comment happens to be true, and now I guess some
> kid will actually figure it out, implement and write a HOWTO.  Good
> thing I wasn't eating or drinking anything.

Writing a HOWTO for what? Don't get it...

I have been working with security on several platforms since 1990. Have been
on OpenBSD since 2.6. You of all Peter should know that it's always a tradeoff
between security, ease of use and the importance of the content. I have done
that tradeoff and therefor come up with this solution.

I can build my own code for this, but posted to see if there was already
something built.

Claudios comment is not relevant. See reply to Bret S Lambert

/Per-Olov