>>I did put all interfaces (in,out,pfsync,management) through VLANs in msk0

Throwing out a topic for discussion...I have seen a couple of posts on here regarding use of VLANs to segregate traffic that I would usually use separate interfaces for. I am just curious what the thoughts of the list are on this practice. I haven't ever set up VLANs on anything large or serious, and do not claim to know the security implications, other than switch/interface misconfiguration possibly getting one into trouble, and awareness of (but no experience with) tools like dsniff.

There is quite a bit of stuff out there on Google, of course, but I trust this list more :^)

Thanks in advance.