a lot of the features you list below are only useful or usable at the
switching layer, and therefore not really fair when compared to what openbsd
can do. eg, the dhcp snooping is done on the switches at the client access
layer to prevent rouge dhcp servers on an l2 network. unless you put openbsd
bridges between each of your client machines and the switch then you cant do
that on openbsd.

the feature you do list that is worth comparing is the acl stuff. it is true
that on cisco gear you can filter packets (emphasis on packets) in hardware,
which is extremely fast, however, you can only filter on attributes of each
individual packet. if you want to do stateful filtering though (ie, filter
streams/flows of packets), then its a completely different story.

personally the decision between openbsd and cisco for stateful filtering comes
down to three factors: speed, cost, and the quality/usability of the
implementation.

i find it far easier to manage openbsd boxes, and i really love the features
available to me in pf. i guess im biased since i have some code in there now.
i havent had the opportunity to do a speed test between a cisco and my current
openbsd firewalls, but i would be extremely surprised if the performance of
the cisco scaled at the same rate as the price when compared to the openbsd
boxes. so to me openbsd wins based on cost vs performance, and on usability
and features. i can do 200 or 300k pps on openbsd systems we bought 2 or 3
years ago for about 5 grand. im not sure cisco sell a stateful firewall module
for 5 grand.

dlg

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps708/prod_white_p