By posting regarding this situation, possibly it will help others from being swindled. I paid for the "Firewall Book", and as stated, did receive a few PDF's, but that's it, no paper copy. Going through PayPal is is waste of time, as their time limits have been exceeded many times over (my purchase was Feb 13, 2009) for filing a complaint, unless I'm mistaken. When someone is ripping others off left and right, who gives a hang about copyrights ? Were I not honest, I surely wouldn't; I'd get what I paid for any way I could. Alas, I guess I just lost out, as it's evident from the site that business is in full swing and payment is being accepted by 2 methods. I guess I should have also noted that Artymiak was a Non-verified US vendor on PayPal. Live and learn I guess, at times the very hard way. I really expected much more from Artymiak.