Duncan Patton a Campbell wrote:
On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 08:11:21 -0700 (MST)
Diana Eichert <deich...@wrench.com> wrote:

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010, Steve Shockley wrote:

On 2/13/2010 6:49 PM, Diana Eichert wrote:
PS when I went to college BSD didn't exist and I turned out "okay"
The overly pedantic part of me wonders if you went to college pre-'77...
my introductory CS class was Algol-W, you figure out the timeline.  ;-)

diana

Hehe.  I did APL.  Was gonna be the next best thing to sliced bread ;-)

I did Algol-W, APL and SNOBOL (among others). I do not remember which order. There was also group on campus working on a multi-platform OS called THOTH written in Eh (but came after B and C appeared). I seem to recall the third hardware was running this OS in about 8 hours.