On 27 February 2010 01:44, Citra Cool <cc.bel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can I selling openBSD in CD for profit??

I'm not sure if I understand your question. Are you:

(a) asking if you can (re-)sell legally obtained official OpenBSD CDs
for a profit, or are you

(b) asking if you can copy official OpenBSD CDs and sell the unaltered
copies for a profit, or

(c) are you asking if you can download/copy OpenBSD, create your own
CD without using OpenBSD's copyrighted artwork, disc layout or
trademarks, and sell your derivative CDs for a profit?

Anyway: (a) -- yes, (b) -- no, (c) -- yes. But keep in mind that
there's a difference between things you are legally allowed to do, and
things that are liked and encouraged here. Option (a) will make you a
lot more popular here than option (c).

regards,
--ropers