On Wed, 14 Apr 2010, Jacob Meuser wrote:
SNIP
approach it like a developer.  developers *enjoy* figuring things
out on their own.  of course, people who enjoy learning about a
subject do eventually become "advanced" at that subject, but that
comes with time.

yep, like I know a lot more about alfalfa, fertilzer and weed control
since I planted several acres.

I did a LOT of reading on Ag sites before I started asking questions
at the feed store.

diana

PS
I did contact Theo right after he started up OpenBSD with some stupid installation question. He pretty much told me if I didn't understand how to fix the problem maybe I shouldn't be using
OpenBSD.  Shoot, that just made me mad as hell, I thought to
myself I can figure this out and did.