On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 6:25 PM, Michael R. Littlejohn
<notofsoundmind...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 July 2010 10:07:45 Bryan wrote:
>> On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 11:24, Michael R. Littlejohn
>> <notofsoundmind...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> blah blah blah... my opinion matters.  I want to zombie a troll
>> thread...  Seriously dude.
>
> Nevertheless, this list is open and available for anyone to comment.
> If my previous statements are unwarranted, then perhaps you should
> explain your child like response.  I was merely defending the character
> of a person that I admire.  I hope he continues his work despite his
> detractors, and despite the likes of you who shifts the bell curve to the
> 60 percentile range.  I really don't care if the thread is old, get over
> yourself and learn to have an adult and intelligent conversation.
>
> "blah blah blah", and "Seriously dude."?  I thought that with the
> type of operating system that OpenBSD is, I would expect
> mostly professional users.  I didn't post to the list looking for an
> argument.  I was offering a friendly different point of view.
> I apologize if I have offended anyone, but I don't see how anyone
> could be offended, unless you are trying very hard to be.

Not Of Sound MInd,

It's not that most don't appreciate a defense of "the almighty." It's
just that such a defense is not needed. "HE" is "perfect" and can do
no "wrong" (given that this is an open source project that nobody has
to particpate in it).

Nobody will dispute your position, as an opinion maker . . . but, as
you may have noticed, through the years, that making such opinions
open to this list only adds to the sarcasm/hatred. I've defenitely
made myself vulnerable to such abuse (this is probably a case in
point).

In the end, the use of "dude" does not make the comment less
sophistocated, but disapproval of such a comment only admits the lack
of sophistocation on the part of s/he who took offense.

Peace and may "GOD" bless America (oh . .  and OpenBSD).