In gmane.os.openbsd.misc, you wrote:
> Hello, My name is Topaz. Nice to meet everybady.
> Even though I met a trouble in front of instalation.I tried 3 CDs
> cd47.iso , cdemu47.iso And install47.iso.But all of them show the same
> result.First I can boot every instalation CD.And then The display
> shows "boot>" . After that, many characters appear.Unless instalation
> won't continue after the messages below appears.
>
> isa0 at pcib0
> isadma0 at isa0
> pckbc0 at isa0 port 0x60/5

I would suggest trying a -current snapshot, it's quite possible that your
machine is supported better there. (Or wait for 4.8 release). There
were many changes in ACPI since 4.7 which may very well have fixed
things for this vaio.

> My laptop can be booted by ONLY IEEE1394 connected DVD drive.So I
> guess the drive isn't supported by OpenBSD.That's why istallation won't
> continue from the middle.

This doesn't matter, by the time the kernel has loaded you don't need
the CD any more (providing you have a usable network interface over which
you can download the installation files).