Thanks everybady for answering my stupid question.Seems like the cause
wasn't
DVD drive.I'm afraid of that I said stupid things.

I haven't found
informations of somebady who installs OpenBSD on this
VAIO.However I found
some informations of installed Linux on this VAIO
in some websites.there say
instalation will stop without disable pci.
Some of them also disable usb by
the command below.

linux ide2=0x180,0x386 pci=off
linux ide0=ata66 ide1=ata66
ide2=0x180,0x386 nousb

Does OpenBSD also have commands like these?

would suggest trying a -current snapshot, it's quite possible that your

machine is supported better there. (Or wait for 4.8 release). There
> were
many changes in ACPI since 4.7 which may very well have fixed
> things for
this vaio.

Thank you.I tried.Unless It shows the same problem... Maybe 4.8 is
going to
be much better??