Hi all,

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 18:58:12 +0700, Insan Praja SW <insan.pr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 10:48:24 +0700, Chris Cappuccio <ch...@nmedia.net> wrote:

Seems obvious that symux isn't detecting rollover properly for whatever
variable you are seeing a graph "spike".  It should be fairly easy for
them to fix if you report it.  The fact that it affects 64bit and not
32bit counters is a damn good clue.

After taking a shot at i386 4.8-stable, there are also spikes everytime pf reloaded.

We already contacted the maintainer, still no reply though.

Graph spike happens every time pf is reload (pfctl -f /etc/pf.conf)
in an AMD64 machines, but doesn't happen on i386 4.7-stable. I see
there is a difference in symux version ( 2.79 on 4.7 and 2.82 on
4.8).

Thanks,

Insan Praja

Thanks,