Does the PS3 support ipv6? Are Sony's servers IPv6 compliant. The
better option is to acquire IPv6 transit someway (either by
terminating a tunnel broker pipe and advertising RA from your openbsd
box) or better still switching to an ISP that support native v6
service.

Kind regards

-JoelW

On 1 February 2011 12:13, Chris Cappuccio <ch...@nmedia.net> wrote:
> the alternative is UPnP, which you'd need a supporting daemon to add port
mappings into pf to support with an obsd gateway