Albert Santoni wrote:
> Owen wrote in engine/ratecontrol.cpp....

Duh, I saw that, sorry. But to which branch does it apply?

> But I thought we were proposing changing the behaviour of
> vinylcontrol.cpp, like just making some changes to use scratch_enable
> in addition to what it does in 1.8. ??

That's what I'm saying. (Has vinyl control changed much between 1.7 and
1.8 trunk?)

> Also, Sean, are you sure your changes to "scratch" won't break every
> MIDI controller that currently uses "scratch"? (Can someone test a
> Hercules or something with jogs with the fixes_scratch branch?)

Crap, that's right...all MIDI scripts that use "scratch" will need to be
modified as well. I'm afraid that means any of them that still use it in
the XML only will need to be scripted, or a button needs to be assigned
to "scratch_enable."

Sincerely,
Sean M. Pappalardo
"D.J. Pegasus"