Hi

I've noticed that my layout doesn't allow to drag&drop tracks to a
playlist/crate. My idea would be to show a list of all playlists/crates
when a song is draged to the tab.
And I like the idea to have the library and auto-dj playlist next to
each other in auto-dj view, this way you can add tracks to the playlist
without the need to switch between library and auto-dj view.

As for the tabs, I don't like to have more then 5. This Number should
be possible to show an all screens from 10" to 17" without the need of
a scrollbar. Also I don't know if we should have several search fields
I assume this would confuse people.

best,
Max

Live Security Virtual Conference