Do you know if the sound card in this controller works on Linux? It
would be great if you could add this information to
http://mixxx.org/wiki/doku.php/hardware_compatibility#sound_cards_integrated_into_controllers

. If you do not have a GNU/Linux distribution installed on your
computer, you could try using your controller with Crossfade
(http://nongnu.org/crossfade/ ).