Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 17:29:26 +0200
From: ferranpujolcam...@gmail.com
To: owilli...@mixxx.org
CC: mixxx-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Mixxx-devel] Latenight widgetgroup borders

Is the clutter of buttons in the upper part of the skin the only drawback for
you? As I said, why not move these controls to the menu or the preferences
dialog? Does someone really use them actively during a mix?
El dia 25/06/2015 17:12, "Owen Williams" <owilli...@mixxx.org> va escriure:
Removing the crossfader is irrelevant for helping screen height if you

have four decks.  You also have to start removing elements from the rate

slider area, that's where most of the height is.