I think there are some buttons that should be available directly on the UI
because they represent things that are needed during a performance. Toggling
samplers on and off is one example. I want to drop down the samplers only when
needed, but then I want them out of my way. For consistency, I think all
visibility toggles should all be available on the View menu, but only the
critical "Live" ones should be taking up space on the UI.