I agree, we should wait post 1.12 release to discuss this. at first, i
wanted to wait for 1.12 release before talking about that, but todays
discussion let me at least disappointed.

for the windows specific issue, absolutely no build env is needed
because one PR targets the installer, the other one targets the default
skin. You just need a windows machine to test. or at least discuss about
the consequences of the change I propose.

but, yes, more windows compiling env would be better ;)

sb