The issue is that jus has half-finished work, and others will be helping
to fill in the gaps.  So if we merge his work to 1.12, Deere will be in
a slightly broken state for a while, which is not ideal.  But at this
point that skin is a major blocker, so I agree that it's ok.

Jus, can you post a PR to 1.12 with whatever you have in progress for
Deere?  We can take a look, merge it in, and then finish up the work.

Owen