I am trying to keep the amount of work to a minimum to expedite the
release.  I do think we need to unify our skins better, but I don't
think those issue should block the release.  If we try to unify
everything now there will be a lot of ripple effects between skins that
will slow things down too much.  Therefore I think we should focus on
making Deere as good as we can without touching code.

If you're interested in working on code, I'd urge you to spend time
investigating the reported issues with our streaming capability failing
after a period of time (https://bugs.launchpad.net/mixxx/+bug/1277274).
That's the major code-related problem we have right now.

Owen