Hi skin artists,

IMHO Joan's proposals, will work good together with various future Mixxx
features.
But how about the beauty?

Are there special demands, he has to consider to work smoothly with all
sorts of skins and design aspects?

Which part might become an independent widget?

If Mixxx will have a touch or a radio skin, will it still work?

Does anyone have a cool idea to make the library look modern?

Thank you for comments.

Kind regards, Daniel