Hi!

I use a G400 Marvel on my VIA KT400 board (yes, it works fine and
very stable (Epox), no irq problems:). The opsys is Debian Woody, and
the max. avi file size i can record is about 2GB. Became it larger on
Sarge (when yes, then how many is it's maximum?), or is it not a linux
issue?
Can you tell my something (good) about the future of the linux-marvel
project? That list seems to be quite dead, but i would like to use my
card with future kernels, as well. Can't you integrate the
marvel driver into the unified iomega-myro-etc driver? The marvel
also has a Zoran chip...

Hi: Feca