HI!

Where can I found the release notes for new versions of mjpegtools (I did not find anything up to date in the source archive)? With 1.6.1.92, timestamp in NTSC movies was wrong. This seems to be fixed in .93, but I was wondering.

With .93 and transcode, I got some warnings during encoding "Decoder buffer running low: boosting overshoot gain!". Is this serious?

I was able to encode NTSC SVCD -> NTSC DVD with .92 and transcode (although with wrong timestamps). .93 crashes after about 16 MB result file size. How can I provide more info to fix this?

Thanks!

Thomas