Hi Ronald,

> *nod*. I fully agree here. :). Andrew, don't forget to add a version
> macro in one of the headers for mplex/mpeg2enc so we can compile a
> proper GStreamer plugin for both...

Yes, mergeing back would seem to make sense.  I'm not happy with the interface
in the devel version anyway so  I think I'll merge the new stuff into HEAD
using the old bit-writing interface.   Save messing around with maintaining
two plugin interfaces one of which may need to be changed anyway...

cheers,

        Andrew