Hallo

> However, I've already done the hard work in my DVD-Audio authoring
> application, so I will try and copy-and-paste together a "wav2lpcm"
> program that supports 16-bit and 24-bit samples.  I'll add 20-bit when
> I've worked out how they are stored - I'm assuming there's even less
> demand for 20-bit than 24-bit.
That would be nice, and even nicer if it supports reading the stream
from stdin so you can create your lpcm streams in a single step from the
AVI/QT file.

BTW: Does it make sense, when you convert the bitrate, from 44.1kHz
16Bit to 48/96kHz that you increase also the audio sample depth to 20 or
24 bit when resampling ? To be able to reconstruct the waveforme more
exact.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]