Hello :)

> I guess you have seen lavtrans alreaddy.

yes, thanks, I have sent you two letters with attached short.avi but
they both returned to me:

>This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
>
>A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its recipients.
>The following address(es) failed:

 >"ya******"@p******.utanet.at
>   (ultimately generated from [EMAIL PROTECTED])
>   message is too big (transport limit = 5000000)

I drawed stars to not show your email address in web.

> I can encode the sample you have sent me. I attach the output of the
> sample. I have generated it with that command:
> > lav2yuv mjpeg2.avi | yuvscaler -O DVD | mpeg2enc -o test.m2v -f 8

So, what can I do? I tried once again, files coudn't be encoded even
with exactly your command line, even if I work not with eli but with
avi...
I again rebuild avi file with mencoder and with no success on a enw file...
I am not sure but it seemd to me that I had tried with the same effect
when mjpegtools was compiled with O2 level optimization, now them
compiled with O3 level optimization.

But it shouldn't affect...
I do not know what to think...
By the way, I build dvd with mainactor compiled files, and very
unhappy with result, I remember whan I did dvd with mjpegtools that
was exellen quality result!

Thanks for help

Norayr