* Steven M. Schultz on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 at 11:31:29 -0700:
> On Wed, 5 Apr 2006, Nicolas wrote:
>       Let's play "find the be incorrect options" game :)

ok :)

>> 1 -V 1853 -s -D 1 0 -g 6 -G 15 -I 1 -b 9800 -D 10 -f 8 -o $1

Does -g 3 make sense in case one has high motion scenes?

>       Also, a search radius of 32 is past the point of diminishing returns,
>       all it's doing is slowing the process down.  24 may be of some value
>       but 32?  Doubtful.

After a lot of testing it seemed to me that 32 made a tiny
difference in high motion scenes. But it might be just that I
*whished* to see a difference -- which tends to be the case after
looking at scene for the umptieth time. Is there any other (not
too complicated) way to test this that does not rely on the human
eye alone?

_B A U S T E L L E N_ lesen!  --->> <http://www.blacktrash.org/baustellen.html>