* Bernhard Praschinger on Sunday, April 16, 2006 at 05:50:31 +0200:
> Have you taken a look at the anytosvcd.sh script ?
> It converts any fromat ffmpeg can decode to mpeg 1/2/vcd/svcd/dvd. I
> might be worth looking at it. You find the current version in the CVS
> (http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/mjpeg/) currently unaviable.

It expects y4mscaler to be present and I get only yuvscaler
(cvs HEAD of mjpeg-tools). I could probably tweak the y4mscaler
params to fit yuvscaler but where /is/ y4mscaler?

Otherwise the script is a good learning template.

_B A U S T E L L E N_ lesen!  --->> <http://www.blacktrash.org/baustellen.html>