Am Sonntag, 16. April 2006 05:50 schrieb Bernhard Praschinger:
> Hallo
>
> > I'm just writing a script, and have to do all step by step.
>
> Have you taken a look at the anytosvcd.sh script ?
> It converts any fromat ffmpeg can decode to mpeg 1/2/vcd/svcd/dvd.

I want to convert .wmv-files, so I won't have much luck with ffmpeg
based tools.

> > mplayer -vo yuv4mpeg -ao pcm:file=Film.wav file.avi

I think the problem comes from mplayer. With the above line it works,
but when I insert  "MPLAYER_VERBOSE=-1" before that command, I get a
different output. Maybe I can find out why.

The script won't help much, because there are atm only some ifs and the
mplayer command in there.

--
MfG usw.

Werner Mahr