Am Donnerstag, den 10.05.2007, 20:07 -0700 schrieb Steven M. Schultz:

>       mjpegtools does not have a program called yuvmotionfps

yuvmotionfps is an external program, yes. I can not reach the guy who
wrote it (at least he doesn't react). But as I personaly do not have any
experience with Macs, I hoped you could help out in this case... (For
me, at a first glance, it looks like some broken gcc which doesn't
understand some flags, but ...)

> http://www.nattress.com/Products/standardsconversion/standardsconversion.htm

... which should give worse results, than the posted script, as they
only do motion-adaptive (not compensating) deinterlacing (But their
program should be faster...).

cu
Stefan