On Fri, 11 May 2007, herve.flores wrote:

> http://jcornet.free.fr/linux/yuvmotionfps.html
> the last time I managed to reach jerome was... two years ago (he
> doesn't answer anymore :-(

        480KB download, most of it is an OLD copy of mjpegtools.

> yuvmotionfps comes with a configure from mjpegtools 1.7 (and this old

        It is worse than that.  It comes with copies of old mjpegtools 1.7
        utils/ directory instead of using mjpegtools that is installed on a
        system.

        Out of the 480KB download for yuvmotionfps-1.6 only a total of *6*
        files (about 6KB compressed) are needed.    A build script is all
        that is needed.  No autoconf or automake is needed.

        I created a build.sh script that will build yuvmotionfps using
        mjpegtools installed on a system.

        It is called yuvmotionfps-1.7 to distinguish it from the older
        1.6 version that has benn, apparently, abandoned.

        bzcat yuvmotionfps-1.7.tar.bz2 | tar xpf -
        cd yuvmotionfps-1.7
        ./build.sh

        Then copy/move/whatever yuvmotionfps to the desired location.