On Fri, 11 May 2007, Stefan M. Fendt wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, den 10.05.2007, 20:07 -0700 schrieb Steven M. Schultz:
>
> yuvmotionfps is an external program, yes. I can not reach the guy who

        Oh, ok - that explains why I couldn't find it ;)

> experience with Macs, I hoped you could help out in this case... (For
> me, at a first glance, it looks like some broken gcc which doesn't
> understand some flags, but ...)

        If I saw any errors I could comment on them but the mail item
        I responsed to had no additional information.

> ... which should give worse results, than the posted script, as they

        Maybe, but you'll never know for sure - no Mac experience :)

        Compressor does what is called optical flow analysis (advanced form
        of motion compensated frame interpolation if I decode the marketing
        lingo correctly ;)).  *SLOW* but very good.