Okay, you and Burkhard suspect radio interference. But you have not seen
the full pictures I sent to Bernhard Praschinger. In those picture you
could see that the pattern is not spread all over the frame: the trunks
of the trees, and the rocks too, are only affected very little, if even
not at all. Could an interference affect some colors and not other? I'm
not expert of interference, nor of colors, indeed?

So here is a link to one of those frames:

http://www.webalice.it/sarkiaponius/00000669.jpg

It's just 54K big. If you zoom around the trunks or the rocks you will
surely understand what I'm trying to say (sorry, my native language is
neapolitan, not english...)

Best regards.

Stefan M. Fendt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Mittwoch, den 05.03.2008, 23:14 +0100 schrieb Andrea Giuliano:
>
> For me it looks like it could be radio-interference...
>
>> The cable are the same I've been using without any problem since I
>> bought the DC30+ back in 2006. I use a 35 meters long composite video
>
> 35 meters? *WOW* Could you please try with a shorter cable? It could be
> just interference. And yes it could be that the interfering radiation
> only exists since Nov 6. Possibly one of your neighbors has a new
> Microwave-Oven?
>
> 35m is definitely too long... Even if you only consider damping-factors.
>
> BTW: Radio-Interference may also be caused by bad shielding/grounding
> components.
>
> Stefan

Andrea