Hi Andrea,

Since you mention that your camcorder, with the 1.2m S-Video cable, produces the same pattern, it is unlikely to be a source of external interference.

However you did mention you changed something recently inside your computer? This change could be causing the interference. Inside computer cases are horrible places to put any sort of analogue signal.

I'm not sure if it's possible, try moving the card to another computer. I'm not sure if it's a software bug