For a HUGE selection of fasteners, as well as just about anything else you
can think of, try McMaster-Carr
www.mcmaster.com
Those guys have more stuff than you can believe. Back in the day of paper
catalogs, theirs was larger than a NYC phone directory, or three. I used to
spend hours just browsing their website.

~Holland

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mk2-16v/CABrbKBniHXJxzNc4X9CkfZpCyu8yT6Ft3h4U7fseKNd%3DjM2djA%40mail.gmail.com.