I have 3 different fuel distributor/pressure regulator/dpr sets. They were all
at least partially messed up with that white flakey oxidation crap. I wasn’t
able to get any of the messed up ones to work, but I finally found a
combination of the 3 that worked. I also cleaned the injectors with my Dad’s
old drafting pen ultrasonic cleaner. (not sure if that did anything). Car runs
great. I now run the car at least every other day. Now I can move onto other
issues.

The most urgent one is the 1/2” of water and ice in the spare tire well. I can
tell by the high water line there was up to 3” in there. It seems wetter around
the taillights. The sunroof seal is shot, is that the most likely place that
water’s getting in? How big of a deal are they to replace?

Water’s also getting in through the doors, with the door panels off water drips
out of the door onto the rocker. I’ve been replacing the plastic sheet just the
way I found it, but I’m not sure that it’s the right way. Any tips on how to do
it right?

Water might also be getting in around the windshield.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mk2-16v/B19230BB-233C-4A9C-8A44-2D1601D38362%40gmail.com.