Local guy had a 944 turbo that I'd like the get the torque tube from.

However he hasn't removed it yet and the rear suspension and tranny are still
in too.

That means I'd have to spend ten hours pulling it from the car.  No thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mk2-16v/4DE2130F-BEA7-4338-BB09-CB46DB59BBF6%40yahoo.com.