Mark Burton wrote:
> <snip>
> I am using the latest version (as downloaded by the "check for
> software updates" option on the help menu).

<snip>

Hi Mark,

I tried the latest mapsource update, and I liked the rendering of the
maps, but it was caching my maps so when I made updates, they were not
immediately reflected in mapsource. It would still display the old map
until I changed map to something else and back again a few times. This
proved to be a problem in checking my changes, so I downgraded to
6.13.7, which is still available from garmin.

If you know how to make the maps refresh with the latest versions this
would be useful to share.

Thanks

Garvan