Mark Burton a écrit :
> Hi Steph,
>

>> Thx for your reply Mark,
>> The road doesn't appear in the .osm file, only in the .img. So I don't
>> have everything more on it.
>>

> Yes, you do, tell us where it is. What are the OSM coodinates
>

>> Here are my command line :
>> java -jar .\mkgmap\mkgmap.jar --gmapsupp --route .\map\mapTravail.osm
>>

> OK, thanks.
>

>> Did I miss something?
>>

> Don't know yet.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mark

Hi Mark,

I've found what was going wrong.
If it can help somenone...
It was in the osm map, just a bug with JOSM, not with mkgmap :
I think that the road has been created then deleted. So it doesn't
apperar on JOSM but there still was some lines in the osm file :

<way id='24552915' action='delete' timestamp='2008-05-26T14:10:17Z'
user='encleadus' visible='true' version='1'>
    <nd ref='266966666' />
    <nd ref='266967026' />
    <tag k='highway' v='residential' />
  </way>

That was all...

As I am a beginner with mkgmap, do you confirm that my command line is
correct :
java -jar .\mkgmap\mkgmap.jar --gmapsupp --route .\map\mapTravail.osm

Thanks for your reactivity and your patience.
++